I’m a passionate programmer with a focus on product excellence. I’m quick and eager to learn and have experience in a variety of fields to back it up. I have excellent communication skills and believe working collaboratively is essential to good software development.
University of Washington
2018 – present
Computer science student in the class of 2022. Relevant coursework includes data structures/parallelism, hardware basics, databases, and advanced math through linear algebra. Dean’s list recognition each year.
- Complete software development tasks to optimize data-transfer software
- Employ effective organization and communication skills to work remotely for a small startup
- Configured, tested and deployed fiber optic networking equipment with a team of engineers for clients nationwide
- Developed internal configuration scripts to automate the provisioning of equipment for large corporate customers
- Wrote Ruby code to implement new features on the front and back end of an online tutoring webapp
- Contributed code using industry-standard best practices including Git version control, code reviews, and Kanban-style task management
- Used customer service, food prep, and communication skills to perform restaurant duties
Built a statically generated site in vanilla HTML and CSS, using Jekyll and the mobile-first principle, with emphasis on fast loading times and search engine optimization.
Ongoing maintenance and support for our club’s membership database, including upgrading MySQL/PHP versions and user support. Responsible for proposing and implementing new features as needed by the club.